About Lee A. Tolman
For the past 20+ years I have combined my work as physiotherapist (and later acupuncturist) with my childbirth preparation teaching here in The Netherlands. To this day I receive great satisfaction working with couples during pregnancy and beyond. I often am asked: "But Lee, don't you find it boring after all these years?" My answer is simple. Never. Every pregnancy and labor is unique and special.
Here is a little more about me:
- B.A. in Spanish and French from Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, New York
- MSPT in Physiotherapy from Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts
- Acupuncture Diploma from TCMA Amsterdam
- Member of the NVA (Dutch Association of Acupuncturists)
- Taken numerious post-graduate courses in the treatment of gynaecological problems (menstruation, pregnancy, incontinence, menopause) as well as auricular acupuncture
- Registered in the CKR of the KNGF (Dutch Association of Physiotherapists) and the BIG
- Participated in extensive post-graduate courses in childbirth education, manual techniques & exercise therapy
- Childbirth preparation trainer for ACCESS of The Hague for the past 20 years
- Practitioner of Vipassana meditation and Ashtanga & Yin yoga
- Speak English and Dutch fluently; working knowledge of Spanish and French
For more information please contact me at email@example.com or by clicking on the envelope below. Look forward to hearing from you.